Jaffna District parliamentarian and the leader of Tamil Makkal Thesiya Koottani said this in the meeting with the people for the first time in Kilinochchi yesterday after the General Elections. Main aspects of his speech are given below:
* So far we have failed to speak about our real history. Only pressurizing will bring the majority down from palaces in the air
* When oppositions are encountered in the parliament, Tamil politicians are keeping mum.
* The Southern politicians are beating their war drums in fear of their frauds being revealed.
* I am speaking the truth not to divide the country. I am doing it in the hope of that the Sinhalese people will compromise in solving ethnic problem.
* How can our so called leaders who are unaware of our history , speak with the Sinhala leaders.
* When I met the former ex-LTTE members in Kilinochchi last year I invited them to involve in politics. some joined us. today I renew that call.