* ” Intrigue of Temple Trees” CCTV recordings destroyed.
*Majors Generals, Jagath Dias( Chief of Staff), Lalith Thavulagala (CO, Volunteer Corps) and Mahintha Hathrusinghe( CO, Artillery Regiment) are to retire soon.
* Fulfill the promises -Amnesty International.
* Maithri do not posses Political maturity -Ravaya in its Editorial.
* Mahindha defeated the SLFP -Minister S.P. Dissanayaka.
* Meeting against Geneva Resolution with participation of several SLFP MPs.
* Granting General Amnesty to LTTE suspects unacceptable-Hela Urumaya.
* If the Chinese Navy requests for visit, we will consider it – The SL Secretary of Defense in Beijing.
* Government is planning to release TPPs in order touche them as witnesses in the war crimes trial -Vimal Veeravansa
* Chithranganee Vagista roposedas the Ambassador to UK.
* File on Yoshitha Rajapakse hidden by Defense Ministry-Naval inquiries Officer D.W.B.Wettewa.
* Triangular contest in Local Government elections – UNP, SLFP and Mahindha faction to contest separately.