The Media Spokesman of Thamizh Makkazh Koodany, K. Arunthavapalan has raised a question at MP Sumanthiran as to whether he is raising slogans of unity to sustain his post. He had questioned so in a media report sent to the Media.
MP, Sumanthiran had put out a call for unity recently.
There is no question about Tamil people should act united now, especially it is necessary in the current political context. But we want to ask certain question from people who are clamouring for unity.
* Who caused the decadence of the unity among Tamil people?
* What have achieved with the mandate the Tamil people gave you united?
*Do you think that Tamil people are not aware that you are raising the unity slogan after losing everything within your grasp?
* If you have conscience, self analyze your selves.
* Apologize to the people for your mistakes.
* Let Sumanthiran, who had said that he will resign, if the Political solution proposals are not fulfilled, to do just that.
The Youth Front of ITAK should chase away the weeds and people who had sold themselves to the government among them, and if that is not possible, come and join hands with us, he has called.