- If National Anthem is sung in Tamil in the Independence Day Ceremony, President could impeached: Udaya Gammanpila spits racist venom.
- Five including Yoshitha Rajapakse remanded till 11th on large scale fraud charges.
- Even if the whole family is arrested, nobody can bring me down: Mahindha Rajapakse.
- International intervention is essential in justice granting mechanism: Pan-Kee- Moon, UN Secretary General.
- No War Crimes Accusations on Sri Lanka: President Maithri to ‘Al Jaseera’
Jan 31, 20160
Previous Post34 Sinhala Candidates Admitted to Jaffna Nursing school, refusing admission to several qualified Tamil Candidates Next PostI am unable attend all meetings, nominating representative not approved yet: CM