- I will not allow anybody to split the country: President
- Sampanthan should not be the Leader of the Opposition: 7 parties in demonstration.
- TNA trying to establish a separate State: Lawyer Anura Laksiri in a case filed in high court
- If I was there I would not have let Sampanthan to go out alive: Sarath Manamenthra, Leader, New Sihala Urumaya.
- Astrologers and relatives were the reason for Mahindha’s fall: NorthernGovernor, Reginold Cooray.
- NPC acting without Diplomatic approach: Minister of Justice, Wijethasa Rajapakse.
- The NPC resolution has no value: Education Minister, Akilaviraj Kariyawasagam
Apr 28, 20160
Previous PostPEARL seeks release of persons held under PTA Next PostGovernment officials not allowing us into lands purchased by us, complain Families of former LTTEers