- Tamil People have all the rights to ask for the removal of Army Camps: Wickrabahu Karunaratne.
- Sinhalese can settle in any part of the country. Can build Buddhist Vihares also: Tilvin, JVP
- Case filed against the Election Manifesto of TNA accepted for inquiry by High Court.
- The split among Diaspora Tamils advantages to the Government: Nimal Siripala de Silva.
- New party launched led by Major Ajith Prasanna.
- New constitution created for Radicals: G.L.Peris.
- The Army is ready to protect the unity of the country: Army Commander, Kirishantha de Silva.
- Ranil gives immediate transfers to two Finance Officers of the Education Ministry.
- Corpses are exhumed to hide the inability of the Government: Vimal Weerawansa
- If Foreign judges come for War Crimes investigations, i will quit politics: Depty. Min. Ajith P Perera
Sep 30, 20160
Previous PostNo list other than LTTEers rehabilitated and released: Army changes position Next PostJustice Ilancheliyan condemns accused in Neervely double murder case, to double death sentences