- If Mahindha’s rule had continued, people would have assaulted Mahindha to death: Minister of Justice Wijethasa Rajapakse.
- If step motherly treatment continues, SLFP will have to show ‘Red card’ to UNP: Warns Dilan Perera.
- Both parties are reviewing the Budget proposals: Ravi Karunanayake, Finance Minister.
- We have consolidated the right of living of the people: Minister Mangala.
- Action to grant Dual Citizenship to 800 Sri Lankans: Deputy Controller, Shamika Gamage.
- There are rogues in Good Governance Government also…Tamil and Muslim people should be careful: Warns, Mano Ganesan, Minister of Official Language.