- We will not allow international Investigation to be possible. We are ready to finish everything internally : Mangala Samaraweera, Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- I am not rejecting the possibility of war crimes occurring here and there : Gotabhaya Rajapakse.
- Case filed against Mahindha Rajapakse for failing to pay 142 Million to SLTB.
- Former Director of National Investigation Bureau, Kabila Henthawatharana grilled by CID.
- 10 Budhist Organizations get together with the blessing of Mahanayakes to pressurize the Government
- War Crimes investigations will not promote reconciliation : Gotabhaya Rajapakse.
- Raviraj Murder suspects absconding.
- Economic sanctions against Sri Lanka soon : Udaya Gammanpilla.
- If the government changes, we will jail all those who testified in UN : Rear Admiral, Sarath Weerasekara,
- Tose who killed people in the cover of the war should account for it : Chandrika Kumaranathunga.
Mar 29, 20170
Previous PostMosul battle: Iraqi forces edge closer to key mosque Next PostWhat is the progress relevant to UN resolutions, UN should monitor : CM, C.V.Wigneswaran