* I had pre-warned Ranil ….I will not withdraw from my position: President Maithri
* Prime Minister’s seat in Parliament is not Mahindha’s until some faction shows its majority:
Speaker Karu Jayasooriya.
* My dear Tamil people, place faith on me: Mahindha requests in Tamil.
* If speaker acts against Maithri’s decision, he may have to go to prison: SLFP
* Discussion about release of TPPs, with persons including Attorney General: Maithri in Deepavali event.
* I invited Sajith and Karu Jayasooriya to accept Prime Minister post: President Maithri.
* Current context, worse than situation during war: UN Diplomat Lakthar Prahimi.
* The toppling of the regime by Maithri will be defeated in Parliament: JVP
* The Supreme Court has no jurisdiction over adjournment of Parliament: Attorney General.
* Dinesh Goonewardene sworn in as ,Leader of the House.
* Mahindha who became Prime Minister by the back door should prove his majority: Rosy Senanayake, Cpolombo Mayor