- 120 MPs vote for Select Committee. Mahindha Faction walked out of Parliament – 4th Defeat for Mahindha.
- 122 MPs file plea against Mahindha in Court.
- I will be happy if a No confidence motion adopted against me: Speaker Garu Jayasooriya.
- Appeal against Gnanasara Thero withdrawn by the Attorney General.
- The danger of International embargo on Sri Lanka: Sajith Premadasa, MP
- I am acting in conformation to the Constitution, says Maithri to Common Wealth Secretary
- We will neither forgo the power nor accept the current speaker: Mahindha faction.
- Maithri – Mahindha – Ranil the biggest fraudsters: Anura Kumara Dissanayake.
- The Police and the Army should not help the thieves: JVP.
- The will be a massive crisis after January 1st: Mangala Samaraweera.
- Heavy Security within and outside Parliament. Riot squad also massed.
- A new history of ruling party creating chaos in Parliament enacted in Sri Lanka: JVP.
- No one without a majority could become the leader of the country: Era Sampanthan.
Nov 24, 20180
Previous PostNo permission for Maveerar day events: Government Information Department Next PostCourts banned only, the use of emblems, flags and sketches related LTTE, not the commemoration