* Government’s intention is to deliver solution to the problems of the Tamils: Minister, Ravi Karunanayake
* Great change in the Government after elections are held : Leader of Opposition , Mahindha Rajapakse
* Complete withdrawal of security forces from the North is not possible : State Minister for Defence, Ruwan Wijewardene.
* Even if the Government says, withdrawal of Security Forces will not happen: Army Spokesman, Bri. Sumith Atthapathu
* New PTA for controlling the opposition of the people: Coordinator, Trade Unions Centre,Vasantha Samarasinghe
* The President has the power even now to appoint a new Prime Minister: Kumara welgama, MP
* Act to control Private Hospitals soon in the Gazette: Ministry of Health
* The recommendation of the President not received for the appointment of New Chief Justice: Constitution Council
* Gotabhaya demanded Rs.5 Million before arresting me : Roy Samathanam, plaintiff in case against Gotabhaya.
* Strong opposition to Maithri for extending term up to 2020: Pothu jana paramuna & JVP