* No candidate will poll more than 50% – says a opinion poll of National Policy Centre
* Buddhist monks vehemently oppose Tamil Parties’ demand to removal of Unitary State system.
* Priority to Tamil language at Jaffna International Air Port: Sinhalese media belch racism.
* We joined Pothu Jana Peramuna to prevent creation of Tamil Eelam: SLFP.
* Priority to Buddhism and due place to other religions: Sajith Premadasa.
* Political Parties has the right to speak about War Victory: Bandula Gunawardena, MP, SLFP
* What was demanded at gun point by LTTE, cannot be allowed to be fulfilled through secret documents: Vasutheva Nanayakara.
* Ilankai Tholilar Congress signs MOU with Gota on the basis of 30 demands.
* 25% of the cabinet should be allocated for women: Women Media Organization.
* Monks and people perform Satyagraha, demanding Kumara Welgama to join SLFP again.
* Hakeem is the main actor in Ranil’s play: National Congress.
* Wijeyadasa Rajapakse pledge support to Gota.
* If the UNP will come to power again, I will resign: Governor Musamil.