* India intently observing the Presidential Election: Economic Times
* There is some justification in the 13 point demand of Tamil faction: Vijitha Herath, JVP
* I will execute the death Sentence before the end of my term: President Sirisena.
* I will not avail myself with any privileges after being elected as the President: Sajith Premadasa.
* Tamil faction has placed more adverse demand than Prabaharan: Rohith Abeygunawardene.
* Justice will be delivered to Army men subjected to Political revenge: Gotabhaya Rajapakse.
* No justice delivered even after 6 months from Easter Sunday bombing: Nimal Lansa MP
* If disorders occur in Voting , Voting will be cancelled: Election Commissioner
* EU sending 60 observers for the Presidential Election.
* We cannot hold talk in accordance with the demands of Tamil Leadership: Mahinthanantha Alutgamage.
* Nobody could be allowed to split the country: Mahindha Rajapakse
* I will join Chandrika to protect SLFP: Kumara Welgama.