* Sajith will be the Prime Minister in the UNP Government: Wijepala Hettiarachchi, UNP MP.
* If Majority is gained in the Parliament, 13th Amendment will be revoked : Gota to The Hindu
* I will not allow the 13th in full. Police power could never be granted: Gotabaya Rajapakse.
* Major General Jagath de Alwis called back to service, appointed as Chief of National Intelligence.
* We accept Mody’s request relevant to affairs of Tamil: Keheliya Rambukwelle.
* Desapriya reconds three dates for Parliamentary Elections, to the President.
* Taxes will be further reduced in January: Minister Bandula Gunawardene.
* Rajapakse Government will not bow to threats of International Community: Foreign Minister Dinesh Gunawardene.
* UNP is not capable …We are prepared to function as Opposition : JVP
* Abduction of Swizz Embassy staff , a high drama: Minister Wimal Weerwansa.
* Political stability essential to bring foreign investments into the country: Keheliya Rambukwela.
* Several dossiers on former MPs found in ‘ Temple Trees’ in Mahindha’s hands.