* 20th amendment to constitution, a death trap to democracy: Ranil Wickremasinghe.
* Authoritarianism had started to raise its head in the Rajapakse Government: Bhikku Union.
* As per 20th amendment , nobody can open his mouth against the President: Harsha de Silva.
* Discussions should be held with Ethnic, Religious and Political Leaders: Former speaker Garu Jayasooriya.
* Remove LTTE from the list of Terrorists: Former Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir.
* National list affair, case filed against 5 including Mahintha Deshapriya.
* We will go to Courts against the 20th Amendment: Sajith Faction.
* Full Executive Power to President to undertake Strong Administration: Vasudeva Nanayakkara.
* Even today 7 Muslim extremist groups operative in the Country: Testifies Musli Moulavi.
* ADB to establish 10 Universities here: G.L.Pieris.
* Inappropriate persons appointed to Diplomatic Services: Anantha Thero.
* Increase in the number of drugs related prisoners. Special Committee appointed to inquire.