*Indian Government should be vigilant about The Chief minister of Northern Provincial Council C.V.Wigneswaran as he is acting to suit the wishes of the Tamil Diaspora : Indian Senior journalist Narayan Swamy ( From Divayina Sinhala daily)
* Term of office of 234 Local Government bodies extended till May 15th.
* A special Officer will be appointed in the PM’s Secretariat to solve problems of the North: Ranil, in Jaffna.
*Un expert on a 6-day visit to Sri Lanka to assist in reconciliation activities
*Parliament to be dissolved in May???
* Sri Lankan trying handle India and China at balance :L The Hindu, India.
* SLFP has transformed in to party propping up the UNP: Dayan Jayatilleke.
* The Politics without Mahindha is like a wedding without the bride: Uthaya Gammanpila.
* If anything happens to me the government is responsible: Mahindha Rajapakse.