- Report prepared from AC room to satisfy Tiger supporters. Gotabhaya Rajapakse.
- The intensiveness of resolution had been reduced by 1000 folds: Maithripala Sirisena.
- What happened in Sri Lanka are worst war crimes-UN Officials Adamadi Young and Sagger Jenifer Wells.
- If Sri Lanka does not implement recommendations, it should be pulled up before an International Criminal Court: Tamil Civil Society Organization to UNHR Commissioner.
- Report is partial: Vimal Weeravansa.
- The International community had accepted what allegedly happened in the final war: Jasmin Suga, International Human Rights Expert.
- Hybrid Court should not be allowed: Anurakumara Dissanayake, The Leader, and JVP.
- International Investigation in guise of internal mechanism: Condemns Vimal Weerawansa
- Full Cooperation for the Investigations: Gen. Sarath Fonseka.