Crunchy Chicken Dipper’s
Kids will love this one!!!
cumin powder, fennel seed powder,
chilli powder and make sure
all the spices have been combined together.
cut the chicken breast lengthways
into 2cm strips, then
add to the bowl of mixed spices.
the spices have fully coated it.
4) Cover with cling film and leave in fridge while for about 20 minutes for it to marinate.
5) Heat the oil in a deep frying pan to 325-350oc .
6) Pour the breadcrumbs into a large flat plate. Remove the chicken from the fridge and dip each strip into the beaten egg and drain excess.
7) Then turn each piece into the breadcrumbs making sure it is well coated and pat off excess.
8) Once the oil is hot fry the chicken strips in small batches for about 5 minutes.
9) Drain off the excess oil on a paper towel.