* The Tamil Leadership could have worked with more enthusiasm to make it a success: Ananthasangaree, TULF
* A state comedy: Anura Priyathrsana Yapa , General Secretary, SLFP
* People’s expectations not fulfilled: Mawai Senathirajah, Leader, Federal Party.
* 100-day programmed paved the way to act with freedom: Wijekala Maheswaran, State Minister of Women’s Affairs.
* Nothing happened to give hope to minorities: Murugesu Chandrakumar, MP.
* 17 Tamil youths arrested at the Air Port in the 100-day good governance: Ariyanendran, MP, Batticaloa.
*We have saved the country from International Investigation: Ajith P Perera.Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs.
* Chandrika responsible for all the chaos in the country: Keheliya Rambukwella, Former Media Minister.